Michael T. Brandt, CBC
Michael T. Brandt, CBC, president and owner, brings more than three decades of experience to your marketing and association management challenge. His background includes marketing, advertising, and communications management; public relations; international sales management; association management and B2B marketing consulting.
Prior to forming his own firm in 1990, he worked with a number of different markets and products, including trade and professional associations, commercial floor coverings, building materials, plastics, packaging, pharmaceuticals, and static control.
He has worked for or consulted for major corporations, distributors, small businesses, and trade and professional associations both in the U.S. and abroad.
He has written technical and marketing articles for a variety of publications and has presented papers at a number of conferences in the U.S. and other countries.
A capsule view
- 30 years B2B marketing management experience
- 20 years association marketing, public relations or management experience
- 23 years member, Business Marketing Association
- 18 years, president and owner of Marketing Resources Ltd., B2B Marketing and Association Management Consultants
- M.A. Communications, University of Wisconsin; B.S. University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Certified Business Communicator
Marketing, Communications Experience
- President and Owner, Marketing Resources Ltd., B2B Marketing Consulting and Association Mangement Services
- Manager, Market Development and International Sales; Manager, Marketing Services, Vinyl Plastics, Inc.
- Manager, Sales and Marketing, Stephen Halperin & Associates
- Director of Marketing, Wausau Tile, Inc.
- Communications Associate, Eli Lilly and Company
- Assistant to Director, Public Relations and Advertising, Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association
Awards, honors, publications
- Recipient of the President’s Award (2001), Lifetime Achievement Award (2004), and Communicator of the Year Award (2005) from the Colorado Business Marketing Association
- Awards of Excellence from the national Business Marketing Association for Colorado Business Marketing Association web site, 2000-2001 and 2001-2002
- A Proposed Test Methodology for the Evaluation of Static Control Flooring with Stephen Halperin
- The Federal Trade Commission's Use of Evidence to Determine Deception